Whether you are trying to lose weight or looking for a healthy alternative, these oatmeal and seed cookies are ideal for you. They are high in energy and great as a pre-workout snack.
These cookies will keep you satisfied and keep your sugar cravings at bay.
• 1 cup of ready oats
• 2 medium sized bananas
• 2/3 cup of mixed seeds (linseeds, flaxseeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds)
• 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
• ½ cup of raisins
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
• Optional: honey for a more sweet taste
• Mash up the 2 bananas
• Add all other ingredients until a dough like mash has formed.
• Pour mixture onto cookie tray in a desired size.
• Place into a baking tray and bake at 360 degrees for 12-15 minutes
Simple and easy. Enjoy lovelies!